Pause for Teams is for your organization if:
- Your team leaders are having difficulties facilitating conversations around well-being.
- Your organization doesn’t have a well-being strategy in place.
- Your organisation has underestimated the challenge of well-being in the workplace and more needs to be done.
- The prolonged period of WFH has blurred boundaries in your teams - thus causing stress and lower levels of productivity.
- Your teams are missing the day-to-day human connection at work.
What your organization will gain from this program:
- Empowered teams that make better decisions by having psychologically safe conversations.
- Greater trust within teams thus leading to increased productivity.
- Practical exercises, downloadable templates and group activities for organisational well-being strategies.
- Better work-life balance in your teams - thus lowering stress and increasing autonomy.
- Strengthened personal connections and human relationships.
Introducing Pause for Teams:
A Practical Toolbox For Leaders
“I attended Anu’s PAUSE workshop recently and found it extremely useful in helping me to slow down, reassess and regain energy to move ahead. Anu, in her facilitative and calm way, was able to hold the process and container for deep reflections and rejuvenation of my mental and physiological state.”
- Clarence Chia, Director, Institute of Leadership and Organisation Development
Hi, I'm Anu Shroff.
After over 10 years of facilitating in corporates and coaching executives, I recognised a pattern. People often feel overwhelmed in their work life. And even as they try to keep their personal and professional lives separate, life had a way of blending both aspects. This creates stress and anxiety due to blurred boundaries. The Covid-19 situation has only exacerbated this feeling.
Thus, I created the Pause for Power framework to help people recognise that sometimes to speed up, they need to slow down.
The Pause for Power framework is a reminder of aspects of our lives that can help us achieve balance and make lasting behavioural changes.
My belief is that life and work are fundamentally intertwined. When we go to work, we bring our whole selves – therefore we need to ensure that our whole self is looked after and nurtured regularly.
As a coach, my focus is on helping leaders realign their life purpose and gain clarity on their areas for development in a safe and contained environment.
- Certified Organisational Coach (Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership)
- Certificate in Stanford’s Employee Wellness and Stress Management course (Stanford Centre of Health Education)
- Certificate in Advanced Practice in Gestalt Group Dynamics (David Lines & Associates and Relational Change Institute)
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (Institute of Adult Learning)
- Certificate in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Mind Transformations)
- BA(Hons) Psychology/Sociology (University of Sheffield)
Get Pause for Teams for Your Leaders Today
US$697 Special Launch Price
+ US$200 for each additional member from the same organization
Bonus: 1 x private 45-minute live session with Anu Shroff for all enrolled members
Inside the Program
- Ready-to-use PowerPoint slides, templates and workbooks
- Practical tips for creating safe spaces for conversation
- Toolbox of exercises and group activities to empower team leaders to facilitate Pause in their teams
- Self-paced learning modules
- Bonus: 1 x private live 45-minute session with Anu Shroff